5) Despite some love taps McCormick did his damage with his stick in his hand and got an assist early in the game and through a few hits. Almost a disappointment, but fighting to the last man is probably not something the Sabre’s would wanna attempt.
4) Through the early going of a game blacked out in the east, it certainly appear so. Doughty blasts the Kings into the lead with an early powerplay goal. Bettman is in the building to confirm and or deny rumors of a conspiracy that may or may not exist.
3) Amazingly yes, just one man though. Patrice Bergeron.
2) Given that he slashed a player from the bench after getting yanked for the extra skater, I suppose he’ll be playing elsewhere next season. I don’t blame him if that’s his aim.
1) No word on what Obama said about Miller’s penmanship, but “souces close to the situation” said he wanted to give Congress five for fighting.