5) With an over under of five shifts; How long will it take Buffalo’s “black ace” Cody McCormick to get down and dirty in an old school swing with a Bruins dance partner?
4) Can Doughty and the Kings keep Vancouver on its heels or will Luongo and company Burrows their way out of the slump they are in.
3) Will any player on either team leave game five in Boston with more points than the man who can claim seniority over everyone in the playoffs?
2) Will tonight be the night that of Carey’s resurrection as ‘Jesus Price Superstar’ or will his name be crossed out by Alexander Ovechkin ensuring he collects his thirty pieces of silver elsewhere next year?
1) Vezina nominee, Buffalo stalwart and real American hero Ryan Miller has signed a puck for President Obama. Will our Commander in Chief try and toss it over home plate or is there a small, small chance he understands a nod of respect towards hockey is good for America and American business?