Ugly game in many respects, see my previous post for all the non scoring counts. See my Twitter account @pucksage for various additional points
- Yes, yes it was. Three shots on goal, three of his shots blocked, 81% in the faceoff circle, and a registered hit.
- Trash talk spill over? Not really, it was a typical Montreal – Boston game with chippyness and aggression.
- Sadly, its the post deadline edition, as I Tweeted earlier, the Krejci-Kaberle unit was notably too fancy and ineffectual
- Apparently none, flat game for the Bruins despite a few good shots, and neither Subban or Marchand were involved in sending anyone to the short bench for some alone time.
- Sadly, the greatest goal scoring story of the season Hal Gill failed to score again.