So today’s 5 Up questions focus on the second most important people in hockey, the fans.
5) How will Boyle and Nabokov be treated by fans when they step on the ice? Objectively speaking both were at fault for a truly stupendous gaffe that was but the frosting on a seven layer frustration cake.
4) Will fans tune into the games in higher numbers than the two records that have been set so far? Better still will any one other than Marty be cheered for the Devils?
3) Will the Vanspiracy folks manage to out do themselves?
2) Can all the jokes about #Canadienstactics continue right through game time and beyond?
1) Will any fans prove more gifted at foaming at the mouth than Buffalo fans as the playoffs continue? http://bit.ly/aK2PEj
Stay tuned and tweeted.