Today’s 5 Up
- Can any coach sound more reality deficient than Ron Wilson after a very explainable loss that had little to do with two legitimate non goals today?
- Which way do the goaltending battles within the Bruins and Capitals go? Will one or both of tonight’s starters solidify their position, whoever they are?
- Can Patrice Bergeron, Blake Wheeler, and Matt Hunwick get on the board before Daniel Paille, Andrew Ference and Mark Stuart?
- Will the Washington Capitals defense prove McFee is semi-competent by shutting down the red hot Nathan Horton?
- Which presumed playoff team will end the night with egg on their face? The Flames? The Canucks? The Sharks and their shiny new captain?